Whatever your situation, emigrating overseas is bound to be stressful. You’re moving job, moving house, moving country, probably finding new schools for your kids … and there are bound to be some ups and downs along the way. Our aim is to make the process as hassle-free as possible, and ensure that there are no nasty surprises waiting for you at the other end once you actually make the move.
We’ve been in business since 2000 and our highly experienced Managing Director, Richard Gregan, has been working as a consultant in the emigration industry since 1994. We are very proud of our excellent reputation and we have thousands of satisfied customers, many of whom have stayed in touch and keep us up-to-date with how they’re getting on in their new country.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider choosing Overseas Emigration Visas to guide you through the emigration maze:
- We will give you a completely honest and unbiased opinion of your likelihood of success at the outset, free of charge, and a full explanation of our fee structure.
- We have no hesitation in telling you if yours is a straightforward case and you don’t need our help.
- We pride ourselves in keeping our clients up-to-date at every stage of their migration process.
- We believe that no one is better than us at handling really tricky and technically challenging cases. We have succeeded in getting visas for tradespeople who don’t have paper qualifications, those with difficult medical histories, people with previous criminal convictions, certain types of bankruptcies, and people with previous visa violations or ‘bans’ for overstaying.
- We have a great deal of experience in disaster recovery. Have you done a DIY visa application and been refused? Have you used an unregistered agent who has failed to deliver? Have you been served with a deportation or ‘intention to refuse’ letter? In these cases, Overseas Emigration can help.
- We provide a professional, friendly and straightforward service to give you peace of mind through an often stressful and long process.
- We are one of the first established British registered migration agencies for Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA, and the oldest and most trusted Registered Migration Agencies for Australia and New Zealand in Scotland and the North of England.
- We have access to the very latest legislation changes with an up-to-the-minute law library for Australia, New Zealand and Canada. For New Zealand and Australia this includes procedure manuals referred to by Australia and New Zealand deciding officers. Our associates Visas 4 America are immigration attorneys and members of the New York bar.
- We know our stuff technically and we invest time and effort in keeping up-to-date with the frequent policy and law changes. Some of our key staff are Registered Migration Agents and we send them, as well as our non-registered staff members, on courses called “Continuing Professional Development” which are required by the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA Australia). We are also members of the following regulating authorities:
- NZAMI (New Zealand Association Migration and Investment) which regulates ethical practice amongst agents
- MIA (Migration Institute of Australia)
- MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority, Australia)
- CSIC (Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants)
- NZIAA (Immigration Advisors Authority) New Zealand.
Call us today or fill in our free online assessment form.