Long Term Business Visas for New Zealand

Visas for New Zealand

See Also

Long Term Business Visa for New Zealand

The Long Term Business Visa is a temporary 3 year work/permit visa. Its aim is to attract migrants who have business experience, have been operating their own business and wish to establish a similar business in New Zealand.

You can either establish a new business or buy an existing business. To do so you would need to be actively involved in the running of the business and own at least 25% of the shareholding of the business.

You need to be able to show and provide evidence:

that you have business experience that is relevant to your proposed business.

that you have sufficient funds to provide capital for your business, and to support yourself and your family for three years.

in the form of a full business plan

that you have a good understanding of the business environment in New Zealand in relation to your proposed business.

What next?

If you want to apply for a New Zealand Visa or want to find out more information about emigrating to New Zealand, please either :

Call us on 0845 601 7810


Start Assessment

New Zealand FAQ

Once we recieve our permanent residency to Australia are we able to move to New Zealand? Or would we have to apply all over again as we have had to with the visas to Australia?

NZ will accept an Australian Permanent Resident as a Permanent Resident.

I have a police record in the UK. How will this affect my visa application for permanent residency in Australia or New Zealand? How many years is the record kept in the PNC? Up to how many years old can it be before I don’t have to declare it?

All offences recorded on your police record will never leave the PNC. For UK employment you don’t have to declare it after 10 years. For international immigration you have to declare it always. It never becomes “spent”. In most cases minor offences will not have a detrimental effect on your application for permanent residency, but it will depend on how long ago the offence was committed and the severity of the punishment. More severe cases i.e. offences where you were sentenced to time in prison, may cause problems for your application. This will again depend on the length of time since the offence and the length of time spent in prison. If this is the case for you would definitely benefit from the services of a registered agent who has had experience in dealing with criminal matters.

If my application is refused, how soon will I be informed?

You will be informed within a week of the decision.

How do I know if I am eligible to apply for permanent immigration?

The easiest and fastest way for you to find out if you are eligible is to fill out our free online assessment and let our registered agents do all the work for you. All the assessments we recieve are looked over by qualified agents who will make a preliminary assessment based on the information you provide and contact you to discuss your options.

What if my situation changes after I have lodged my application? Do I need to tell anyone?

Definitely, any changes should be communicated to the department. If not you may put your application at serious risk since the details it is being process on are no longer accurate. If the change is a major one you can apply to have your application put on hold if you wish.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work! Please upgrade today!