Our Blog

Migration tips: Certified copies of original documents

Most applications – whether visa or skilled – require “certified” copies of original documents, such as birth, marriage, qualifications and proof of identity. The certifying of such documents can be undertaken by a lawyer, Justice of the Peace or Magistrate. Overseas Emigration can arrange this for all our clients as part of our service.




This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work! Please upgrade today!