Provincial Nominees


Visas For Canada

Overseas Emigration Visas migration agents are members of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) and the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants (CSIC).

Provincial Nominees

Provincial Nomination

Each Province has the ability to ‘Nominate’ applicants. This isn’t a Permanent Residency application as only the Federal Government can confer this.

However, a Nomination can add points to an Express Entry Profile or an application can be made directly through a PNP application for Permanent residency. Once Nominated, most Provincial streams will also allow you to apply for Work Permits while your application for PR is in process.

Provinces will have distinct Nomination streams but these usually will be divided into:

  1. Skilled Worker streams
  2. Skilled Worker streams in conjunction with an Express Entry Profile.
  3. Business Streams
  4. Provincial Work, Work & Study, Job offer or Residency streams

In most (but not all) streams, a job offer or Provincial Work experience will be required.

A nomination by a Province will add 600 points to an Express Entry Profile.

To be Nominated, the applicant must prove that they intend to live and work in that Province.

What next?

If you want to apply for a Canada Visa or want to find out more information about emigrating to Canada, please either :

Call us on 0800 193 6900


Start Assessment

Canada FAQ

I have just applied for a Skilled Worker Visa to Canada. What exam do I need to take to prove that I have basic skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening in French as my second language?

IELTS – but don’t do anything till requested by your case worker in Canada.

If my application is refused, how soon will I be informed?

You will be informed within a week of the decision.

How do I know if I am eligible to apply for permanent immigration?

The easiest and fastest way for you to find out if you are eligible is to fill out our free online assessment and let our registered agents do all the work for you. All the assessments we recieve are looked over by qualified agents who will make a preliminary assessment based on the information you provide and contact you to discuss your options.

What if my situation changes after I have lodged my application? Do I need to tell anyone?

Definitely, any changes should be communicated to the department. If not you may put your application at serious risk since the details it is being process on are no longer accurate. If the change is a major one you can apply to have your application put on hold if you wish.

What about all my furniture and appliances? What about my pets?

There are plenty of international removal companies that will help you ship all of your belongings to your new home, it just depends on how attached you are to your furniture. Some people prefer to have a fresh start and buy all new goods on arrival rather than wait several months for their shipping container to arrive, others like to take this time and do some travelling and check out their new country before they settle. Its a good idea to check with customs of your destination country if you are unsure about any items you want to ship, animal skins or products may not be allowed in. We have an affilitation with Anglo Pacific who pass on discounts to our clients. Pets on the other hand have to spend some time in quarantine before they will be allowed to join you in your new home, but they can definately come with the family. There are specialist pet removal companies that can take care of the whole process for you.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work! Please upgrade today!