Quebec Skilled Workers Visas

Visas For Canada

Quebec Skilled Workers Visas

The province of Quebec establishes it’s own immigration selection requirements and has different points assessment criteria for Skilled Workers than the rest of Canada.

If you want to come to Canada as a Quebec-selected skilled worker, you must first apply to the Quebec government for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ or Quebec Selection Certificate), the official document that shows that the Government of Quebec has accepted you for immigration to their province.

After you have been selected by Quebec, you have to make a separate application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for permanent residence. A CIC officer will assess your application based on Canadian immigration regulations.

What next?

If you want to apply for a Canada Visa or want to find out more information about emigrating to Canada, please either :

Call us on 0800 193 6900


Start Assessment

See Also

Overseas Emigration Visas migration agents are members of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) and the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants (CSIC).

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work! Please upgrade today!