Permanent Visas for USA

Home /  NZ, US & Canada Visas /  Visas for USA & Emigrate To USA /  Permanent Visas for USA

USA Permanent Emigration and Visas

We can help with all US permanent visa classes apart from asylum and refugee status cases.

We can provide assistance with the following US Permanent Visa classes:

a. All employment based classifications including company transferees, extraordinary ability immigrants, high level researchers, persons of exceptional ability, persons with higher degrees, skilled/unskilled workers, professionals and nurses.

b. All family based classifications, including spouses, parents and minor children of US Citizens, adult sons and daughters and married sons and daughters of US Citizens and siblings of US citizens. We also provide assistance for spouses and minor children of US permanent residents. One of the most popular amongst these is the U.S. Permanent visa based upon marriage to a US Citizen.

Assistance can also be provided for permanent waivers of inadmissibility and voluntary revocation of citizenship/permanent residency.

What next? Take the next step ...

Call us on: +44 (0) 131 625 6900,
or complete one of our Free Assessment forms ...

What Our Clients Say

We have all settled in well in Oz. We have now been here a year and loving it. Thanks.
– Simon & Gillian Vamplew, Australia