Temporary Visas for USA

Home /  NZ, US & Canada Visas /  Visas for USA & Emigrate To USA /  Temporary Visas for USA

We can also provide assistance with the following US temporary visa classes:

L-1 Intra Company Transfer Visas

H-1B Professional Worker Visas

F-1/J-1 Student Visas

J-1 Intern/Trainee Visas

K-1 Fiance/E Visas – for persons wanting to go to the United States in order to marry their U.S. Citizen Fiance/e and permanently thereafter. The K-1 fiance/E visa leads directly to permanent residency via marriage.

B-1/B-2 Business Visitor/ Tourist Visas

O Extraordinary Ability Visas

P Performing Artist Visas

Waivers of Inadmissibility

What next? Take the next step ...

Call us on: +44 (0) 131 625 6900,
or complete one of our Free Assessment forms ...

What Our Clients Say

We have all settled in well in Oz. We have now been here a year and loving it. Thanks.
– Simon & Gillian Vamplew, Australia