Established Business in Australia Visa (subclass 845)
The 845 Visa is for people who have established a business in Australia and wish to apply for permanent residence.
In order to be eligible, the applicant must:
- meet the usual health and character requirements
- have an overall successful business career
- have spent at least 272 days of the 12 months immediately before applying in Australia.
- have had an ownership interest in and management of up to two active businesses for at least 18 months immediately before lodging the visa application
- have the required assets and be able to pass the points test
Like to know more? Richard Gregan and the team are some of the most knowledgable migration agents in the UK for business related emigration and visas for Australia. Call us on +44 (0) 131 625 6900 for chat, or email email@example.com.
Other Business Migration Visas for Australia
What next? Take the next step ...
Call us on: +44 (0) 131 625 6900,
or complete one of our Free Assessment forms ...
What Our Clients Say
We have all settled in well in Oz. We have now been here a year and loving it. Thanks.
– Simon & Gillian Vamplew, Australia