Child Visas for Australia

Home /  Australia Visas /  Family Migration Visas for Australia /  Child Visas for Australia

Offshore Child Visa for Australia – subclass 101

A 101 Visa is a permanent visa that allows a child to travel to and remain in Australia with their parent who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.

The child must:

  • be under the age of 25
  • sponsored by their parents
  • meet the health and character requirements
  • The application must be lodged while the child is outside Australia and they must also be outside Australia at the time of visa grant.

Onshore Child Visa for Australia – subclass 802

Alternatively, an application can be lodged while the child is onshore in Australia and will be allowed to remain, but only when applying for the Onshore Child Visa (subclass 802).

What next? Take the next step ...

Call us on: +44 (0) 131 625 6900,
or complete one of our Free Assessment forms ...

What Our Clients Say

We have all settled in well in Oz. We have now been here a year and loving it. Thanks.
– Simon & Gillian Vamplew, Australia