Student Visas For Australia

Visas for Australia

Student Visas for Australia

For people seeking to study, train or develop their skills in Australia.


Your course must be registered, or be part of a registered course, and it must be on a full time basis.

A registered course is one offered by an Australian education provider registered with the Australian Government to offer courses to overseas students.

If you intend to enter Australia to study for more than three months, you must apply for a student visa.

Student visa holders have access to subsidised student health cover and can apply for permission to work part time.

Apply Today

What next?

If you want to apply for a Australia Visa or want to find out more information about emigrating, please either :

Call us on

0800 193 6900

or start online



This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work! Please upgrade today!