Relocating Your Business

Home /  New Zealand Visas and Emigrating To New Zealand /  Relocating Your Business

New Zealand welcomes businesses that want to relocate to their shores

If you are a key employee of a business that wants to relocate its operations to New Zealand, you may be eligible to apply for residence under the Employees of Relocating Businesses Category.

If your application is approved in principle, you will be invited to apply for a temporary work visa or permit. This will allow you to travel to New Zealand and make the relocation arrangements.

Once you can show that the business has been relocated and meets trading requirements, you can apply for residency. The conditions on applying for residency include you working for the relocated business for two years, and that the business meets employment and immigration laws in those two years.

Your partner and dependent children can be included in your application, and if successful they will need to apply for either a visitor or student visa or permit.

What next? Take the next step ...

Call us on: +44 (0) 131 625 6900,
or complete one of our Free Assessment forms ...

What Our Clients Say

We have all settled in well in Oz. We have now been here a year and loving it. Thanks.
– Simon & Gillian Vamplew, Australia