Short Stay Australian Visas

Home /  Australia Visas /  Short Stay Australian Visas

The Australian Government operates visa policies for a number of different options for a short/temporary stay in Australia. These include Tourist Visas, Student Visas and Working Holiday Visas.

Tourist and Short Stay Visas

For those who hold a passport from an ETA eligible country can apply for an Electronic Travel Authority Visa to enter Australia.

Student Visas

Your course must be registered, or be part of a registered course, and it must be on a full-time basis. A registered course is one offered by an Australian education provider registered with the Australian Government to offer courses to overseas students.

Working Holiday Visas

This visa program allows eligible applicants aged between 18 and 30 to travel to and work in Australia for up to 12 months. In order to be eligible, applicants must be of good health and character, must not have held an Australian Working Holiday visa previously and must not take any dependants with them

What next? Take the next step ...

Call us on: +44 (0) 131 625 6900,
or complete one of our Free Assessment forms ...

What Our Clients Say

We have all settled in well in Oz. We have now been here a year and loving it. Thanks.
– Simon & Gillian Vamplew, Australia