New Zealand Visas and Emigrate To New Zealand From UK

New Zealand is looking for skilled migrants with qualifications and experience.

New Zealand offers a wide variety of visa options, from temporary visas to resident visas for those who are looking to settle permanently.

Visas for New Zealand

See Also

Emigrate To New Zealand From UK

Many people are drawn to New Zealand by its rugged beauty and cool climate. Those who do visit this wonderful country decide they would like to stay for the long term. New Zealand is on the lookout for people from overseas with skill sets that the country is in need of. If you would like to stay in New Zealand and find employment there, Overseas Emigration Visas will help you with the whole process. Experts in immigration to New Zealand, we know how to make your move a successful one.

With a range of different visa types available, you may be unsure of which New Zealand visa you can apply for and we can provide expert advice on a range of visa options. Whether you are planning to stay long term, with relatives or simply starting a new job in the country, Overseas Emigration Visas can assist with your visa application

Moving to a new country can be a very daunting experience and it is likely to be quite a stressful time for all. There is a lot to organise and consider in regard to where to live, your new job, and the people you will meet. You will also need to take care of immigration issues to be sure that you are staying legally. When you do emigrate to New Zealand, Overseas Emigration Visas are ready and waiting to help with all of your visa requirements so you can focus on making your stay in New Zealand as comfortable as possible when you arrive.

Our registered agents know all there is to know about emigrating to New Zealand from the UK. If, for any reason, you should have any special circumstances that need addressing, our team will have the knowledge and experience needed to help get you the visa you need.

What next?

If you want to apply for a New Zealand Visa or want to find out more information about emigrating to New Zealand, please either :

Call us on 0800 193 6900


Start Assessment

New Zealand FAQ

Once we recieve our permanent residency to Australia are we able to move to New Zealand? Or would we have to apply all over again as we have had to with the visas to Australia?

NZ will accept an Australian Permanent Resident as a Permanent Resident.

I have a police record in the UK. How will this affect my visa application for permanent residency in Australia or New Zealand? How many years is the record kept in the PNC? Up to how many years old can it be before I don’t have to declare it?

All offences recorded on your police record will never leave the PNC. For UK employment you don’t have to declare it after 10 years. For international immigration you have to declare it always. It never becomes “spent”. In most cases minor offences will not have a detrimental effect on your application for permanent residency, but it will depend on how long ago the offence was committed and the severity of the punishment. More severe cases i.e. offences where you were sentenced to time in prison, may cause problems for your application. This will again depend on the length of time since the offence and the length of time spent in prison. If this is the case for you would definitely benefit from the services of a registered agent who has had experience in dealing with criminal matters.

If my application is refused, how soon will I be informed?

You will be informed within a week of the decision.

How do I know if I am eligible to apply for permanent immigration?

The easiest and fastest way for you to find out if you are eligible is to fill out our free online assessment and let our registered agents do all the work for you. All the assessments we recieve are looked over by qualified agents who will make a preliminary assessment based on the information you provide and contact you to discuss your options.

What if my situation changes after I have lodged my application? Do I need to tell anyone?

Definitely, any changes should be communicated to the department. If not you may put your application at serious risk since the details it is being process on are no longer accurate. If the change is a major one you can apply to have your application put on hold if you wish.




This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work! Please upgrade today!