State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner Visa 892
The 892 visa is for successful business owners from overseas who are under the age of 55 and intend to own a business in Australia.
The applicant must:
- be sponsored by the appropriate regional authority of a state or territory in Australia
- meet business turnover and ownership requirements
- have personal and business assets with a net value of at least AUD$500,000 that were legally acquired and can be transferred to Australia within two years of the visa being granted
- have sufficient assets to settle in Australia
- demonstrate that they need to live in Australia for business reasons
- meet the health and character requirements
This is a temporary visa, which means that it is valid for four years from the date you first enter Australia and is the first step towards permanent residence. It is an offshore visa which means that you must be outside Australia when it is granted, although any dependent applicants who are in Australia on student visas may be in Australia when the visa is granted.
Like to know more? Richard Gregan and the team are some of the most knowledgable migration agents in the UK for business related emigration and visas for Australia. Call us on +44 (0) 131 625 6900 for chat, or email email@example.com.
Other Business Migration Visas for Australia
What next? Take the next step ...
Call us on: +44 (0) 131 625 6900,
or complete one of our Free Assessment forms ...
What Our Clients Say
We have all settled in well in Oz. We have now been here a year and loving it. Thanks.
– Simon & Gillian Vamplew, Australia