Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) (Subclass 888) Visa
This visa is the second stage of the Business Innovation and Investment visa; you can apply for it after you have fulfilled the conditions of the provisional (subclass 188) visa. The subclass 888 visa has two streams: the Business Innovation stream, which is for people who own and manage an existing business in Australia; and the Investor stream, which is for people who have a designated investment in a state or territory in Australia and want to maintain an investment and/or business in Australia after the designated investment has matured.
You do not need to lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) in order to apply under this subclass, but you do need to meet the following requirements:
- be the primary holder of a provisional Business Innovation and Investment (subclass 188) visa
- have met all of the requirements of the subclass 188 visa, in the stream in which you originally applied
- not have been involved in any unacceptable business or investment activities
- be nominated by a state or territory
There are other requirements dependent on whether you originally applied under the Investor or the Business Innovation stream; for further details, please contact us.
What next? Take the next step ...
Call us on: +44 (0) 131 625 6900,
or complete one of our Free Assessment forms ...
What Our Clients Say
We have all settled in well in Oz. We have now been here a year and loving it. Thanks.
– Simon & Gillian Vamplew, Australia