Visas For Canada & Emigrate To Canada
Canada is a land of diverse cultures & one of the highest per capita immigration
There are several Canadian Immigration Visa categories you can apply under to become a permanent resident of Canada:
10 Major Reasons Why People Emigrate to Canada
1. Canada has a strong migration history which can be seen today as much as ever before. Increased migration accounted for 1.2 million of the 1.6 million increase in Canada’s population between 2001 and 2006. On average, 200,000 people migrate to Canada every year.
2. Immigration has been a key factor in the growth of Canada’s economy over the last decade.
3. Anyone who enjoys the wide open spaces will love Canada, with its population density of 3.5 people per square kilometre – the lowest in the world.
4. Canada is one of the world’s richest nations, boasting an impressively high income per capita of US$35,500. It is also a member of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and Group of Eight (G8).
5. The quality of life In Canada is absolutely first-rate, and Canada is constantly receiving awards and accolades to affirm this. In 2005, Vancouver won the global award for overall quality of life, with Canada as a whole being ranked 11th out of 114, and Calgary was awarded world’s most environmentally friendly and cleanest city. More recently, the Heritage Foundation in conjunction with the Wall Street Journal ranked Canada 10th out of 161 in the 2007 Index of Economic Freedom, and the Economist named Canada as the world’s 8th most peaceful country in 2007.
6. The opportunities for employment in Canada are plentiful, and potential migrants with a skilled trade behind them will find that their chances of successfully applying for migration to Canada are significantly increased. Opportunities are also rife for businessmen and investors whose work will help to increase Canada’s already flourishing economy.
7. The price of housing in Canada is significantly cheaper than other western countries such as the UK, and migrants are always pleasantly surprised to discover that for a fraction of the price they sold their house for in the UK, they were able to buy the house of their dreams.
8. Migration has been a key factor in the evolution of Canada’s culture, and as a result, multiculturalism is embraced throughout the country. People from various countries throughout the world are therefore welcome in Canada, and migrants can be sure that they will feel accepted whatever part of the country they chose to settle in.
9. Sports and outdoor life are very popular in Canada. The national winter sport of ice hockey is a national pastime and by far the country’s most popular spectator sport. Lacrosse, curling, Canadian football, golf, baseball, skiing, snowboarding, soccer, basketball and volleyball are also widely played and supported.
10. As a Country that boasts breathtaking scenery as well as first-rate urban life, Canada is one of the world’s most visited tourist destinations. Owing to its size, many Canadians choose to holiday within the country, and with eye-opening cities such as Ottawa, Toronto and Montreal, as well as the stunning scenery of Niagara falls and Gatineau National Park, this is hardly surprising.
What next? Take the next step ...
Call us on: +44 (0) 131 625 6900,
or complete one of our Free Assessment forms ...
What Our Clients Say
We have all settled in well in Oz. We have now been here a year and loving it. Thanks.
– Simon & Gillian Vamplew, Australia