VETASSESS announces upcoming Skills Assessment seminars
VETASSESS supported by the Australian Government, will be delivering a series of Information Seminars in Manchester, London and Dublin on skills assessment for migration purposes.
Attendees can gain first-hand information from Australia’s largest skills assessing authority about the Australian skills assessment programme for migration for general professional occupations and trade occupations.
A choice of 2 hour seminars across three capital cities will be available for prospective applicants and migration agents wanting to learn more about Australian Government’s skilled migration pathway.
AT THESE SEMINARS YOU WILL HEAR MORE ABOUT
• Skills assessment for general professional occupations
• Skills assessment for trade occupations
• Submitting a decision-ready and quality application
• Trade Recognition Australia’s offshore skills assessment process
• Skills needs presented by the Northern Territory Government
Dates for applicants are as follows:
Manchester | Wednesday, 23 November 2016
Manchester Renaissance Hotel
London | Saturday, 26 November 2016
Australian High Commission
Dublin | Thursday, 1 December 2016
Double Tree by Hilton
More info can be found here: https://www.vetassess.com.au/home/events