Topic Archives: Emigration News

How to find a good migration agent for Australia

Here's how to Find a Good Migration Agent for Australia. Planning on moving to Australia on a work visa, to study or maybe even live permanently? Then you are one of many, longing to settle ...

Emigration Guides: Is Now the Time to Emigrate to Australia?

Emigrating to Australia offers many benefits (such as the obvious ones like the much better and more reliable weather) to those seeking a new way ...

Australian Emigration Guidelines – How Does the ‘Australian Points System’ Work?

Dreaming of moving to Australia? You are not alone, hundreds of hopeful migrants are considering the fab continent as their new home. Australia, as a ...

What is ‘MARA’ and How Important is MARA’s Role in the Australian Migration Process?

What is ‘MARA’ and why is ‘MARA’ important in your Australian migration process? Well, for starters, the Australian migration process is quite complicated and there ...

Skilled Migration Guides: Negotiating your minimum salary requirements

When you are applying for a new job or looking to get a foot on the career ladder it is worth researching the annual salary ...

Emigrating To Australia: Awesome Perks Of Permanent Residency In Australia

A lot of people choose to emigrate to Australia because of its strong economy, balanced lifestyle, and high standard of living – not to mention ...

Australian Visa Guides: Three Pathways to securing a temporary skill shortage visa

What is a temporary skill shortage visa also known as TSS Visa? In simple terms it’s a visa that allows you to work in Australia ...

Emigration Guides: 10 Tips on How to Work with a Migration Agent

Emigration Guides: 10 Tips on How to Work with a Migration Agent This article provides a helpful collection of tips on how to work with ...

Emigration Guides: What to expect when migrating to Australia

If you plan to emigrate to Australia or you are fortunate enough to get a skilled independent visa then there are a few pointers to ...

Emigration Guides: Migrating to Australia

Australia is a beautiful and culturally rich country that offers a high quality of life. The friendly, laid-back attitude, for which Australians have a reputation, ...

Emigration Guides: Emigrating to Brisbane

Sitting on the banks of the Brisbane River, the buzzing city of Brisbane once had a reputation for being just that little bit dull. But ...

Australian Immigration News: Migrants asked to live in rural areas

Australian migrants may be asked to live in rural areas and not in Sydney and Melbourne. Australia’s government have hit back at their positive announcement ...

Emigration Guides: Melbourne For Migrants

Melbourne, Australia has been the World’s most liveable city in the world in 2016 and 2017 as voted in the economist and consistently among the ...

Emigration Guides: A Quick Guide to Australian Business Migration

Finding the best Australian business migration visa option does not have to be confusing, in this article we look at the various Australian business visa ...

Emigrate to Australia from the UK

On this page, you’ll find all the information you require to make a decision about emigrating to Australia from the UK. Moving to Australia for ...

Emigration Guides: Australia’s Point System – How does it work?

How does Australia’s Point System work? Are you considering moving to Australia as your new home? A wise move, since the nation has much to ...

Carpenter Pay Scales in Sydney – Top Reasons to Emigrate in 2019

Carpenter Pay Scales in Sydney – How much more would you earn as a carpenter in Sydney? If you are a carpenter by trade, it’s ...

Emigrating to Australia: Transition to a permanent stay in Australia

If you currently hold a 457 Visa, you may be eligible for the 186 Visa under the Employer Nomination Scheme in Australia. This is a temporary work visa which permits holders to apply for permanent residency after two years of work with the same employer.

Why working overseas could be a great opportunity to enhance your career

Working overseas may sound daunting but it comes with plenty of positive opportunities. If you have any doubts about pursuing an overseas job keep reading to clear your fears!

New Applications for the Investor Retirement Visa Are No Longer Accepted

With recent changes to the Investor Retirement Visa, the chances of you being approved are now zero, as Australia’s government has permanently closed its doors for new applicants. ...

Emigration Guides: What are Sydney’s Major Business Districts?

What are Sydney’s Major Business Districts? Australia boasts of over a decade of continued economic growth and it is a hub for international business.

Income Requirement for Parent Visa Sponsorship Reversed

New Applications for the Investor Retirement Visa Are No Longer Accepted

Three Apps That will Make Researching Your Move To Australia easier 

How to work as a plumber in Australia - Skilled Migration

What next? Take the next step ...

Call us on: 0800 193 6900, or complete our Free Assessment form, click below ...

Complete Our Free Assessment Online Today

What Our Clients Say

• Thanks so much for all of your help and support with my application. Everyone there has been so responsive every time we’ve contacted you, it really does make a difference. I should refer our estate agent back in Edinburgh to you for some tips on customer communication! And we certainly would recommend to anyone thinking of making the move to contact the team at OE.
    – James Cooke, New Zealand
  • We have arrived in Brisbane safely, goods and all!! Been here since September and loving it so far. Thankfully our house was not damaged in anyway by the floods, although we have been involved in Volunteering to help clean up after the floods (that was an experience!). Thanks again.
    – Elaine, Kevin and Kim Lawrence, Brisbane, Australia
  • Things are working out really well for us in NZ and I am more than happy for my comments to be posted on your website, I meant what I said regarding my positive view of your company and I would like people to know. There are so many companies offering the same kind of service, it’s hard to know who to trust and we had OE recommended by a friend and I would recommend to anyone without a second thought.
    – Sam Whittam, New Zealand
  • Our emigration to Australia is going great so far thanks. Thank you for all your help.
    – Lynn McBride & Family, Australia
  • Currently we have been staying in Thailand since before Christmas and in 5 weeks we travel to Australia to arrive at the same time as our personal effects. We can’t wait! Again – many thanks to everyone for everything!
    – Maxine Warhurst & Family, Australia
  • Thank you so so much and everybody at OE for everything. We are over the moon! We are all in shock and there are tears! Thank you again.
    – Warren Baldwin-Jones, Canada
  • They explained each process of the application and kept us up-to-date on what was happening at each stage; telling us when we needed to be doing things and in what order – they made the whole process very straight forward.

Real Life Melbourne Magazine Feature (PDF 965KB)
    – The Colberts, Melbourne, Australia
  • All going well. Thank you, after all the work that was put in from your office with regards our emigration we cannot thank you enough, again many thanks for everything!
    – Michael Coombes, Australia
  • We’ll keep you updated about how we get on but for now Lin and I would like to sincerely thank you, Richard, Magda and everyone else at OE who have made the process of getting our visas so straightforward for us. You are all so professional and we have felt at every stage that we are in the best hands possible. Your customer service is truly outstanding!
    – Scott McKenzie, Australia
  • We have all settled in well in Oz. We have now been here a year and loving it. Thanks.
    – Simon & Gillian Vamplew, Australia
  • Thank you so much to all at OE, yourself and Lawrence can you send the gratitude to Mark too, it is only just becoming real, we are so pleased.
    – Christopher Barber & Jayne Harris, New Zealand
  • Now that I have scraped myself off the ceiling following the exciting news regarding my VISA grant I received on Friday, I just wanted to pass on my thanks for your part in making all of this possible. A number of years ago I had a phone consultation with another company (didn’t know about OE at the time) and came away disheartened as there thoughts on my success at this was far from favourable. Yet on conversation with Laurence he stated to me that I could get a visa without state sponsorship and it would take 7 months and that I should be wary of the IELTS test. If I have my dates correct it took about 9 months but would have been 7 were it not for the IELTS test! Again, your patience support and effort were greatly appreciated and I have passed on this experience to a number of friends who are also thinking of making the move and that they should use OE.
    – Graeme and family, Australia
  • Currently we have been staying in Thailand since before Christmas and in 5 weeks we travel to Australia to arrive at the same time as our personal effects. We can’t wait! Again – many thanks to everyone for everything!
    – Maxine Warhurst & Family, Australia
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am so pleased and there have been a few tears this morning, including my family. Phew! Superbly professional.
    – Karen Johnson, Canada

© 2019 Overseas Emigration Visas, Edinburgh. Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy